Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Breathe Out So I Can Breathe You In

In my next life I want to be....A ROCK STAR.

Can I be a cool drummer too like Travis Barker from Blink 182 or Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters? The show was frickin' AWESOME!!! I was pushed, shoved, sweat on by fifteen skanky people, and got a few hours of sleep but it was oh so worth it. I mostly came to see the Weez but holy shiet, the Foo Fighters are great live! Dave Grohl came into the audience and Scott Shriner rocked the bass so hard the cartilage in my nose rumbled. Fo' REAL. Shots are up at my flickr page. Crazy energy...nothing like live music!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an amazing time! "Scott Shriner rocked the bass so hard the cartilage in my nose rumbled" Hmm... I'd like to see that. =)

joy said...

I'm totally not kidding when I say that...It was like your bones where shakin' inside you, that's how deep the bass was. Crazy!

joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.