Monday, September 12, 2005

Ramblin'

Saturday. Indian Garden – thumbs up.
Lamb vindaloo = hot!
Mango Lassi = yum!
Sunday. Furama. Dim Sum.
Mmmm...Dim Sum...ALWAYS bring a chinese person with you.
Trust me. It is much easier this way.
Laughs ALL weekend.

-According to the US Census Bureau, 78% of women will get married at least once in their life. Is it me or does this number seem kinda low? Not sure if I find this statistic to be encouraging or not.

-Ahhh...the perpetual “I like you as a friend”. That is quite the dagger through the heart isn’t it? Poor thing has heard this line too many times. My advice was, don’t even thing about listening to the My Best Friends Wedding soundtrack and eat lots of ice cream with your girls.

3 comments:

Princess Pessimism said...

OH YES...YUM YUM YUM on the Mango Lassi.....

Princess Pessimism said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joy said...

:) I could really go for another one of those right now.