Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Green With Envy


Listening To:
Beautifully Human: Words and Sounds, Vol. 2
By: Jill Scott



Ms. Scott is ALL woman.
---
Work is quite discouraging lately. Friday can't come fast enough. Although today, I was easily bribed by one of the chefs with a phenomenal dessert in return for a favor. Picture this: a rich fudgy brownie topped with chocolate cake pieces and all this covered in buttery caramel and chocolate sauce. Sooooo good but sooooo bad for you. Isn't that always the case? If you're interested, it's currently testing in restaurants around Chicago.

While my job is less than stellar, my sis has snagged yet another cool job. She previously worked at a TV station producing shows, but soon she will be interning as....a wedding planner! How cool is that? (Sigh) I think I'm doing something wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.